Amazon Price: $13.65 $13.65 (as of March 23, 2017 10:58 pm -
Twenty Compelling Sherlock Holmes Crime Mysteries In One Complete collection:
1. The Mystery of the Poisoned Tomb
2. The Mystery of the Faceless Bride
3. The Case of the Cracked Mirror
4. A Strange Affair with the Woman on the Tracks
5. The Curse of a Native
6. The Case of the missing Mayan Codices
7. Murders on the Voyage to India
8. The Heist
9. The Game of Cat and Mouse
10. Death in the Tropics of an English Explorer
11. Double Trouble in York
12. NOT SO MERRY IN GOOD OL' SCOTLAND
13. Bumbling Caper on the Swiss Alps
14. Dirty Laundry in Paradise
15. The Castle Orphans
16. Watson to the Rescue
17. The Uncanny Disappearance of Miss Ellis
18. Mysterious Murders Surround the Whistling Tavern
19. The Hex of a Gypsy Woman
20. The Perilous Jester
These are the first twenty crime mysteries together in one large collection taken from a string of new short stories set in the late 19th century. No fictional character is more renowned for his powers of thought and observation than Sherlock Holmes and his faithful companion Dr. John Watson.
- Paperback: 380 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (June 25, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1500202312
- ISBN-13: 978-1500202316
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Can not every read too much Sherlock Holmes.
One person found this helpful.
Although this book was a collection of short stories, they each had the feel and flavor of a typical Sherlock Holmes book which I enjoyed very much. Especially since I could read a complete story in a short space of time, fitting them in here and there as my time allowed. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading this type of mystery. Very well done.